Dodoni Halloumi with Spanish Red Onions & Honey Glazed Grilled Peach
For this week Dodoni Creations wanted to cook a simple starter that tastes delicious and easy to prepare. It may sound like an oddball dish though the combination of Peach and Dodoni Halloumi is match made in heaven. Watch the video on how to make it!
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Soak skewers in water for at least an hour before using.
- Light grill to medium-low heat.
- Cut peaches, red onion, and halloumi into roughly the same-sized chunks.
- Thread, alternating peaches, halloumi, and onion, onto the soaked skewers (roughly 3-4 of each). Continue with remaining skewers.
- Brush mix with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill skewers, turning occasionally, until halloumi is beginning to char, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat.