Halloumi Skewers with Spanish Red Onions and Honey-Glazed Grilled Peach
This simple starter is fresh, easy to prepare and tastes delicious. It might seem like an odd combination, but trust us–Dodoni hallomi and honey-glazed peach is a match made in Greek-god heaven.
- Dodoni halloumi
- Peaches (glazed with honey)
- Red onion
- Soak skewers in water for at least an hour before using.
- Light grill to medium-low heat.
- Cut peaches, red onion, and halloumi into roughly the same-sized chunks.
- Thread, alternating peaches, halloumi, and onion, onto the soaked skewers (roughly 3-4 of each). Continue with remaining skewers.
- Brush mix with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill skewers, turning occasionally, until halloumi is beginning to char, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat.