Cinnamon and Feta Spread with Apple and Crusty Bread
This delicious appetiser is great way to kick off a party, or fill the gap as a quick snack!
- 1 Pane di casa loaf
- 2 Pink Lady apples
- 150g Dodoni feta
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Firstly preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Spread the sliced bread evenly through out the oven. Watch until golden–it should only take a couple of minutes.
- To make the spread, add 150g of feta into a blender with 100g of cream cheese
- Blend until fluffy
- Add honey and cinnamon and blend again, briefly
- Slice the apples thinly (smaller apples make this step easier!)
- Add the spread and apples to the bread, and serve fresh