Cinnamon & Dodoni Feta Spread with Apple & Crusty Bread
A great way to kick off a party or just a quick snack. The cinnamon & Dodoni feta spread with apple on crusty bread is a delicious dish that will leave you wanting more!
- 1 Pane di casa loaf
- 2 Pink lady apples
- A bottle of Honey
- 150 grams of Dodoni
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- A pinch cinnamon
- Firstly preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Spread the sliced bread evenly through out the oven. Watch until golden. It should only take a couple of minutes!
- To make the spread add 150 grams of Dodoni feta into a blender with 100 grams of cream cheese!
- Give it a whirl till fluffy
- Add honey and cinnamon and again blend for a short time or until the honey and cinnamon
- Slice the apples thinly! When you buy them try and get smaller apples! It helps with presentation!
- Get your artist on and plate up!